Please note that new rules for the Hochsauerlandkreis/NRW have been issued as part of the Corona Protection Ordinance (as of 17 August 2021):
- The 3G rule applies with an incidence of 35 or more.
- Non-immunized guests need a negative antigen rapid test (max. 48 hours old) for indoor catering.
- A negative test is also required for arrival at the lodging establishment. For longer stays, this must be renewed every 4 days.
- Children subject to compulsory school attendance only need to present their school ID.
- The obligation to wear a mask indoors remains in force.
Please keep the minimum distance of 1.50 m in the indoor and outdoor areas of our hotel.
Please note that in our hotel the current protection and hygiene regulations apply in all publicly accessible areas. Apart from at the table, you are also required to wear a medical mask in our restaurant.
You can find our digital guest folder here:
We kindly ask you to make contactless payments with your EC card or credit card (Master Card, VISA) whenever possible.
We continue to offer buffets. In doing so, it is important to observe various protective and hygienic measures. These include:
- Wearing a mouth-to-nose covering when you come to the buffet.
- Sanitizing your hands.
- Keeping the minimum distance.
- Strict protection and hygiene measures for our team, which we fulfil with great care.
Help to make the check-in as contactless as possible and use the online check-in of our reservation system or the provided registration form. Fill it out at home if possible and send it in an uncomplicated way before your arrival by e-mail to info(at)hotel-schneider-winterberg.de.
The following communal areas are still available to you, taking into account the current distance and hygiene regulations:
- Check-in area
- Terrace / beer garden
Sauna and fitness room of our hotel will be closed for the time being.