Please note that new rules for the Hochsauerlandkreis/NRW have been issued within the framework of the Corona Protection Ordinance (status: 27.10.2020):
- A maximum of 5 persons may stay together as a group in public areas.
- Families or persons from two households may stay together in public space independently of each other, even if the number of persons in these two cases exceeds 5 persons.
- These restrictions also apply to the use of holiday apartments/holiday homes or to sitting together at tables in restaurants.
- No catering facilities may be operated between 23.00 and 6.00 hours. It is also prohibited to sell alcohol during this period.
- A maximum of 10 people may take part in celebrations, which in any case may only take place on special occasions. This also applies to "closed societies", e.g. family celebrations that wish to celebrate in hotels or other venues.
- The obligation to wear masks also applies to sitting or standing persons at concerts, performances, other events and meetings in closed rooms as well as to spectators at sports events (for example on the sports field, in churches).
All restrictions are listed in § 15a Para. 3 and 4 of the current Corona Protection Ordinance NRW:
Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m. Both inside and outside our hotel, with the exception of families, the members of one household and the members of a second household with whom you spend your holiday.
Please note that the current protection and hygiene regulations apply in all publicly accessible areas of our hotel. Apart from at the table, it is also necessary to wear a mouth-nose cover in our restaurant.
If this is not done by means of a registration form or similar, we will collect your contact details (name, address, telephone number) in accordance with regulations. The collected data will be saved for 4 weeks under confidentiality and destroyed afterwards.
You can find our digital guest folder here:
We kindly ask you to make payments contactless with your EC card or credit card (Master Card, VISA) if possible.
We continue to offer buffets. In doing so, it is important to observe various protective and hygienic measures. These include:
- Wearing a mouth-nose cover when you come to the buffet.
- Disinfecting your hands.
- Keeping the minimum distance.
- Strict protection and hygiene measures for our team, which we fulfil with great care.
Help to make the check-in as contactless as possible and use the online check-in of our reservation system or the provided registration form. Fill it out at home if possible and send it in an uncomplicated way before your arrival by e-mail to info(at)hotel-schneider-winterberg.de.
The following communal areas are still available to you, taking into account the current distance and hygiene regulations:
- Check-in area
- Terrace / beer garden
Sauna and fitness room of our hotel will be closed for the time being.